Due to Covid-19 we are following state mandated mask requirements.
Things to know:
1. People dress for comfort!
Not like "pajama comfortable", but most people at Crosswinds dress casually. Jeans, sweatshirts, shorts and sandals are common to see. Of course, if comfortable to you means a sports coat or a dress, that's fine too!
2. There is FOOD available! (currently we are not serving food or beverages)
Sunday beverages often include coffee, punch, water, tea, hot chocolate or lemonade and food may include a variety of bakery goods (donuts, bagels, cinnamon rolls) and fresh fruit.
Supper is served after our Saturday night services. (We have suspended Saturday night suppers due to Covid 19)
3. The food is FREE (mostly).
All of our food is offered at no charge (except supper on Saturdays). You are our guests! (Currently not serving any food or beverages due to Covid 19)
4. Our services typically run about 70 minutes. (Our outside services are running around 45 minutes)
Sometimes we finish a little sooner and once every so often we might run a little long. But we try not to!
5. Crosswinds has a low humor-threshold.
This means we laugh easily and frequently. It's okay, God made us funny.
6. The music includes drums, guitars and ranges in volume! Be ready for it...
We don't limit our music to one style because every style of music communicates differently. Generally speaking, our worship is bright and energetic with reflective songs interspersed.
7. We will greet you, but not smother you. We are also practicing social distancing.
We will welcome you but not embarrass you. You will not be asked to stand up and introduce yourself to the room. You can remain fairly anonymous during your visit. However, we (especially our staff) would love to meet you!